A true classic. This V-neck jumper is made from pure super-soft lambswool and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. It has a full saddle shoulder shaping, generously cut across the waist, designed with a relaxed, more-traditional and comfortable fit.
- Size Guide: 38″ = Small, 40″ = Medium, 42″ = Large, 44″ = XL, 46″ = XXL, 48″ = 3XL
- 100% Soft Lambswool – 7 Gauge
- Heritage – Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago
- Fully Fashioned – Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners
- Finished By Hand – Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness