This Alan Paine crew neck is made from pure super-soft lambswool and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.. It has a full saddle shoulder shaping, generously cut across the waist, and is designed in Alan Paine’s relaxed, more-traditional and comfortable fit.
- 100% Soft Lambswool – 7 Gauge
- Heritage – Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago
- Fully Fashioned – Knitted to shape on the knitting machine.
- Finished By Hand – Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit
THE BENEFITS OF LAMBSWOOL
• Super Soft – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 5 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.