Fun and comfortable Haflinger women’s slippers. Everest Bees slippers are made from one piece of felted wool and have a flexible rubber sole and removable insoles.
- Structured felt wool upper with pretty stitched bees
- Contoured footbed
- Removable insoles
- Low arch support
- Robust and flexible sole made from special moulded rubber
- Wide fit
- Hand washable or machine washable in a 30 degree cool wash
- The insoles have to be removed before putting the slippers in the washing machine.
How do I measure my shoe size? Our step-by-step guide
To find the perfect size you need to measure your feet. Don’t worry, it’s not difficult and can be done quickly.
Follow this step by step guide on how to get your ideal shoe size:
Step 1: Stand barefoot on a flat surface with your heel against the wall.
Step 2: Place a ruler or tape measure next to your foot so that it also touches the wall.
Step 3: Now read the length of your foot at the tip of your longest toe and note the value.
Step 4: Compare the measured value with the size chart below and find your shoe size.
A few additional tips to obtain a successful measurement:
- You should measure your foot while standing so that it is fully loaded with your body weight. The value will be slightly different when sitting or crouching.
- It is best to measure the foot in the afternoon or evening because your feet are always a bit swollen. This reduces the risk of choosing shoes that are too small.
- If your foot is between two sizes, we recommend the larger shoe size
- If you have feet of different sizes, also adjust to the larger foot.
- Specific fitting information is shown in each product description, please read these carefully.
Determine the right shoe size with our size chart
Now that you have measured your feet you can find here which size is best for you. We have already factored in the necessary buffer for room at the end of the shoes.