A timeless coat that empitomises Magee’s heritage. Made of tweed designed and woven in Donegal, this brown and dark navy herringbone Donegal tweed has a multitude of quiet flecks of ginger, blue and ecru resulting in a handsome country coat that will make you feel good each time you slip it on to go out into the cold.
- Fit: just one coat left, size 38″. This is a generous 38″ or a smallish 40″. Will comfortably fit anyone that buys medium size tops.
- Suede under-collar detailing
- 2 internal pockets, one with zip fastening, the other tab and button
- lightly quilted navy lining to top half of coat, burgundy to lower half
- 100% lambswool
- length 40″ (from top of collar to hem)